Logistics Coordinator Argentrade
Are you eager to grow and innovate in the world of logistics with Argentrade, a thriving name in the frozen food industry for 25 years and counting? We’re a successful international trading company, sourcing and trading commodities in niche markets all around the globe. Our multinational team excels in taking care of the best quality and services, packing, stocking, and shipping, and keeping ahead of market trends. Ready to make an impact?
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will work closely with a team of three dedicated logistics professionals. Your role is critical in coordinating the entire logistics process. You will be responsible for planning and procurement, booking containers for global destinations, and ensuring each step of the logistics journey is handled with precision. Your expertise will be key in maintaining the seamless flow of goods from point A to point B.
- Offering after-service to our customers on documentation matters
- Maintaining relationships and negotiating freight rates with our logistic partners worldwide
- Optimizing logistic work processes to improve efficiency
- Professionalizing logistic services to customers and suppliers
- Stock management in cooperation with the trade department
Your remarkable organization and prioritization skills will be key in ensuring that logistics operations run smoothly. You’ll be adept at not only identifying possible problems but also proactively seeking and implementing effective solutions.
- Minimum HBO education & thinking level (preferably transport/logistics)
- Fluent in English and Dutch (any additional languages are a plus)
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
At Argentrade, you’ll find a work environment that offers autonomy, allowing you the freedom to harness your creativity and drive. Here, you won’t just be an observer but a crucial part of the entire logistics process. From start to finish, enabling you to make a tangible impact. But there is more!
- You will work within our dynamic international setting, and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team and engage in global logistics challenges
- We believe in collective effort, making teamwork key to our success.
- We invest in your growth, to support your personal and professional development
Do you want to be a part of a thriving company located in the picturesque Veerhaven, one of Rotterdam’s most stunning city center spots? Apply now, and we’ll be in touch with you soon!