Ready to elevate your career in food trading with Argentrade? With 25 years of experience in the frozen food industry, Argentrade has positioned itself as a successful company and continues to grow! We’re seeking a Food Trader to join our dynamic team. If you’re ready to make your mark in frozen food trading, we want you on board.
We’re experienced in sourcing and trading commodities in niche markets globally. Our multinational team excels in ensuring top-notch quality and services, expertly handling packaging, stocking, and shipping, and with our strong market intelligence, we stay ahead of market trends.
As an international food trader, you will have the opportunity to develop your own international business portfolio and travel the world in search of new markets. You collaborate with experienced traders helping you to develop special skills to succeed in the competitive world of international food trading. Further, you will be responsible for:
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers and customers across the globe, ensuring a network as solid as ice.
- Identify market trends and opportunities for growth in the frozen food industry and formulate innovative trading strategies.
- Negotiate prices and contracts with business partners and optimize stock and unsold positions.
- Identify, monitor and manage potential risks related to international trade.
- Keep track of relevant global economic and political developments that may impact our industry.
The possibilities are endless with us! Take the lead and become a specialist in your market, surpassing even your highest expectations.
Are you the perfect fit for a great career in trading?
Your global perspective, coupled with an entrepeunerial mindset, keeps our offerings diverse and exciting. From the most flavorful fish to the crispiest fries and the finest porcine cuts, your determination to be the best ensures that we stay at the forefront of the frozen food industry. Furthermore:
- You hold an HBO/master’s degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; do you speak additional languages? That’s a big plus!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability are also essential, as the job demands the ability to adjust to changing market conditions and respond effectively to new challenges.
What we offer
At Argentrade, you’ll find a workplace that offers autonomy and a lot of freedom, allowing you to set goals in a fast-paced environment. With us, you get the space to build your own portfolio, and initiatives are not just welcomed; they’re highly appreciated. Plus, there’s the opportunity to travel internationally multiple times a year, a great competitive salary, bonus system, and secondary benefits. We invest in your growth to support your personal and professional development.
Do you want to be a part of Argentrade, located in the picturesque Veerhaven, one of Rotterdam’s most stunning city center spots? Apply now, and we’ll be in touch with you soon!