Junior Food Trader
Argentrade is a successful international trading company that sources and trades commodities in niche markets all over the world. We are a growing company based in Rotterdam, the heart of Europe’s largest port.
As an international food trading company, we’re always seeking out new talent to help us grow and expand our business. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in this exciting and dynamic field, this is your chance now!
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your own international business portfolio and travel the world in search of potential new markets. You’ll work alongside experienced traders who will support you as your coaches and mentors, helping you to further develop all the skills necessary to succeed in the competitive, intensive world of international food trading.
At our company, we’re committed to employee development and growth, and we believe that investing in our team members is the key to our success. So, if you are driven, eager to win and looking for a challenging and rewarding career that offers endless opportunities for personal growth, we encourage you to apply today and see where your journey in international food trading can take you.
What we offer:
- The chance to gain hands on international working experience in the frozen food trade with the full support of experienced traders
- The opportunity to travel internationally multiple times a year
- A highly competitive salary, bonus system and secondary terms
- A competitive, dynamic & fast-paced working environment
- A positive, informal & multicultural atmosphere at the office
- Develop and strengthen new and existing relationships with suppliers and customers across the world
- Identify market trends and opportunities for growth in the frozen food industry and formulate innovative trading strategies
- Negotiate prices and contracts with suppliers and customers and optimize stock and unsold positions
- Identify and monitor potential risks related to the international trade
- Keep track of relevant international economic and political developments that may impact our industry
- HBO/Academic degree
- Native Dutch speaker
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial, driven and an energetic doer mentality, determined to be the best
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Demonstrated interest in the international food trading industry
Would you like to work for an international company and look forward to working in an ambitious enthusiastic multicultural team? Please send us your cv and motivation letter. We look forward to meeting you!